Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The Logic of Morals is finished

Here is the cover for Logic of Morals. I just finished it and uploaded it. I expect to have the print version (and it will be the entire series as one book).
The cover took some time. As usual I had a flashier cover (being that most covers out there, especially for indie pubs, are flashy, but that simply isn't my taste) but decided to go with subdued. There is a flag in the background, that one has to squint to see, and I feel it adds something to the over tension in the picture.
I decided to go with the original picture used for the first book in the series so that there was some continuity. The links will be up soon. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment to add to the discussion. Be kind. But let the democratic ideal lead you. And no spamming!