Friday, May 4, 2012

Interesting Poetry Book

I will soon talk about reading Waiting for the Barbarians and how I like the book, and (a rarity for modern literature pieces) how it's shaping my future work. Though I don't see myself as trying to emulate anyone. After all, a writer can only answer the questions he has. One thing it does give me is a better way to explore the questions that I believe need to be answered, and set out to do with my writing. It also provides a window as to something that has been done before (in style, since with books like these there is always the danger of being too preachy).


Another quick note: poetry of the Taliban is coming out. For anyone interested, here's the link: for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment to add to the discussion. Be kind. But let the democratic ideal lead you. And no spamming!