Thursday, June 21, 2012

Audio versions will soon be available

To all my readers out there. The audio version of "The Struggle" is available here on Audible.com. It will soon proliferate to other sites such as Apple. There will soon (and by soon I mean in a few months) be an audio version for all of these books. I am looking at auditions as we speak. Another version of When Gods Fail (III) will be here in a few months. In addition CityMuse, which was taken off shelves due to a momentary glitch, will be here with updates. Thanks to everyone for their patience and I hope to add more books to my writing shelves soon.

Also a new author has been added to the Eiso Publishing family: Aaron Grunn. A writer who loves suspenseful books, I'll be adding links to his books soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment to add to the discussion. Be kind. But let the democratic ideal lead you. And no spamming!