Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Shirts and Hats, oh my!

After a few requests, I am adding the option for any fans of books to buy hats and shirts (and many other products soon). There's a link to zazzle.com to the left (the one on the left will lead you to that specific hat), as well as one for all the products at the bottom (this will allow you to check out all the products).

Currently we have Hats and T-Shirts for When Gods Fail (I&II), Rebel, and the Struggle Trilogy. I will post updates for further items. Enjoy!

Thank you for reading, I understand how valuable your time is. If you found this story/musing interesting in any way, I would be grateful if you could share it. Getting the word out is an important part of growing my readership. You can sign up here to receive news and other goodies, such as free books here: http://eepurl.com/DX2In
And if you could give a reasonable tip using the donate button below, that would be greatly appreciated as well.
All the best, and thanks again:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment to add to the discussion. Be kind. But let the democratic ideal lead you. And no spamming!