Sunday, August 2, 2015

It's here.... New novel, pre order now!


 So I'll make this short and sweet with much much more to come in the next few days. First and foremost is the fact that my latest book, the Labyrinth of Souls (see picture above) is now available for preorder, with the book coming out on the 31st of October! Of course you can share this with whomever you like! I'm pretty excited about this book and will be adding more information about it in the upcoming days. Also, I'm more than willing to hear any feedback from you, dear readers.



Enjoyed the writing? Please share it via email, facebook, twitter, or one of the buttons below (or through some other method you prefer). Thank you! As always, here's the tip jar. Throw some change in there and help cover the costs!

Then Subscribe to my mailing list

* indicates required
Email Format

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment to add to the discussion. Be kind. But let the democratic ideal lead you. And no spamming!