Sunday, August 30, 2015

Oh the editing. Also a survey you can fill out!

 I've been trying my hand at longer and longer blog posts, but this one will be shorter. Much shorter. Basically, I'm going to ask you to fill out a short 5 question survey. It's to aid me in my editing (and thus pruning) of my upcoming novel, Labyrinth of Souls. Available for pre-order now. This is a story about robots with super-intelligent AI. Here is the link to the survey. Many thanks!



Enjoyed the writing? Please share it via email, facebook, twitter, or one of the buttons below (or through some other method you prefer). Thank you! As always, here's the tip jar. Throw some change in there and help cover the costs!

Then Subscribe to my mailing list

* indicates required
Email Format

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment to add to the discussion. Be kind. But let the democratic ideal lead you. And no spamming!