Sunday, January 10, 2016

Lowhim Smackdown Alert update

 I started the Smackdown alert a year ago or so. So I've gone on and updated the original post. There have been a few more eloquent smackdowns since then, enjoy them all. Also, I've also been working on several different short story collections and will hopefully put them out in the coming year. A novel doesn't look likely until at least the summer. I apologize for that, but time is becoming harder and harder to find these days.

Enjoyed the writing? Please share it via email, facebook, twitter, or one of the buttons below (or through some other method you prefer). Thank you! As always, here's the tip jar. Throw some change in there and help cover the costs!

Then Subscribe to my mailing list

* indicates required
Email Format

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment to add to the discussion. Be kind. But let the democratic ideal lead you. And no spamming!