Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Writer's Notes Over at The Mantle

Hope the day is treating you well. Just so you're aware, I have a few writer's notes for my latest novel, Labyrinth of Souls. In it I discuss the many things that went into the creation of that particular book. Go over there and check it out. Check out their website too, it's pretty cool and thoughtful. 

Other than that, I've mainly been working on audiobooks, so I'll update you when each one comes out. Run, the short story is out on Audible. It's less than 10 minutes long, but it's more than worth it. It's also available (as are more of my audiobooks) here on iTunes. If you can't afford it, please email me.



Good writing, huh? Share it via email, facebook, twitter, or one of the buttons below (or through some other method you prefer). Thank you! As always, here's the tip jar. Throw some change in there and help cover the costs of running this damn thing
Donate Bitcoins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment to add to the discussion. Be kind. But let the democratic ideal lead you. And no spamming!