Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Five Long Years! (and 63k views!)

Well, thanks to everyone who has been reading this blog and my work for the past 5 years. Hard to think that its been five years... Even harder to think that I've written many different kinds of books since then, to include ones I never thought myself capable. Ah. Well, one must keep on writing. If you've noticed, some of my posting has been a little more erratic. I have other channels, so to speak. Of course, there's the email list (above) you can sign up for but here are a few others that speak to a more complete me:


Youtube (some of my stories in a more video form)



And finally, a few audiobook smaples on Soundcloud.

Enjoy, and would love to hear your thoughts on this blog and other matters!



Enjoyed it? Share it via email, facebook, twitter, or one of the buttons below (or through some other method you prefer). Thank you! As always, here's the tip jar. Throw some change in there & help cover the costs of running this thing. You can use paypal or a credit card.
Donate Bitcoins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment to add to the discussion. Be kind. But let the democratic ideal lead you. And no spamming!