Tuesday, June 20, 2017

New Kind of Story

Now, I think I may have mentioned my turn away from the normal kind of storytelling, and I've included both my youtube channel and other forms with which I've been experimenting. Nevertheless, I'm using Medium which seems to have some of the most innovative ways of allowing us writers to experiment with its new series. You need their app, but I believe this to be worth the 10 seconds that will take. So check it out as I expand this and put out some new stories. You'll love them!

Enjoyed it? Share it via email, facebook, twitter, or one of the buttons below (or through some other method you prefer). Thank you! As always, here's the tip jar. paypal.me/nlowhim Throw some change in there & help cover the costs of running this thing. You can use paypal or a credit card.
Donate Bitcoins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment to add to the discussion. Be kind. But let the democratic ideal lead you. And no spamming!