Wednesday, June 21, 2017

On Stories in the World (physical rather than the ether)


 
 So I'll be writing more about the new kinds of stories out there, but one of them will have to be, just have to be stories by discovery. In other words, stories I've placed around the physical world. The day will come when I'll start putting out clues for these, but some of the places (Spokane public library, and, as pictured above, my favorite Seattle Public Library) you know and, like I said, you have to be there to read them. I think this adds to the joy of reading a short story or poem. 

Clues to come, but some will be in the medium series section I mentioned earlier. Enjoy!


Enjoyed it? Share it via email, facebook, twitter, or one of the buttons below (or through some other method you prefer). Thank you! As always, here's the tip jar. paypal.me/nlowhim Throw some change in there & help cover the costs of running this thing. You can use paypal or a credit card.
Donate Bitcoins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment to add to the discussion. Be kind. But let the democratic ideal lead you. And no spamming!