Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Is AI a big deal?

In many ways it will matter (I'm thinking it might destroy online comms in general, but who knows what people will like...). But how much more than the internet that destroyed livelihoods etc?


And how much of it is Silicon Valley snake oil and not? I'm not sure, tbf, but I haven't thought about it much. I will note that it has leaked into personal comms, but mainly as a joke (we were joking that a friend had done x, so another friend had AI give a story of said person doing just that). 

thoughts?
Enjoyed it? Share it via email, facebook, twitter, or one of the buttons below (or through some other method you prefer). Thank you! As always, here's the tip jar. paypal.me/nlowhim Throw some change in there & help cover the costs of running this thing. You can use paypal or a credit card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment to add to the discussion. Be kind. But let the democratic ideal lead you. And no spamming!